Ukraine is a high dating destination among Us citizens after Russian. That’s why in the event that you start thinking about obtaining a bride here additionally you must know getting a visa on her behalf. Here you will find the easiest guidelines about this confusing tape headache that is red.
1. File a petition for the Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is really a nonimmigrant visa for A ukrainian fiancee. It’s going to let your Ukrainian mail-order bride to arrive at the U.S. and obtain hitched for you within 3 months upon the arrival. Before using for the visa it self, register the petition towards the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Remember that when your Ukrainian bride has kids, they need to be placed in the petition too, even though they’re not going to travel. You have to be careful along with your bride’s names – you will need to point out all her names maiden that is including past married names. Otherwise, you are going to face a severe delay.
When the petition is authorized, your bride gets the ability to apply for a fiancee visa during the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter shall inform you of this approval.
2. Make an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It is necessary to not submit an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these steps.
- Action #1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action # 2. Collect most of the documents that are necessary offer the application.
- Action # 3. Schedulae an appoitment with a doctor authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s capital) and pass a medical checkup.
- Action # 4. Schedule and sign up for passport distribution.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application fee and obtain a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Step # 6. Just now your bride that is ukrainian can the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa visit or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is vital your bride comes on time because otherwise her visit is canceled. And, evidently, it is www.mailorderbrides.dating/asian-brides really not feasible in the future for the visa meeting with out a appointment that is prior. If she passes the interview effectively, she could be informed about any of it there.
But, it will require the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 trading days to provide her passport with all the visa and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends to not set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right here’s just just what they may pose a question to your bride that is ukrainian at interview:
- Her history
- Exactly just How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other family relations
- Residing plans into the U.S.
- Provided experiences of this fiance plus the fiancee and whether or not they came across one another loved ones, etc.
Over time, the Ukrainian bride will get her papers back an envelope. It is crucial she doesn’t start that envelope but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness provider officer. In the event she starts it, it would likely trigger a suspect over tempering and also the process that is whole begin with the start.
According to an incident, the Embassy may notify you concerning the requirement for the further processing that is administrative can take one other 60 times.